Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

the power you had drove me right into you
the promises you made had me lust like a fool
i struggled and wretched; you had my mind pierced through
i could've turned my back but...i convinced myself,
too soon darling, too soon

and then i saw a glimpse of light
that thrusted me to an augmented height
it lifted the sorrows and restored the smiles
i see the future, i do...hopefully down infinite miles
now we shall travel the winding roads
hand in hand until the love within unfolds

***************

happy 3rd month anniversary.
just gip me the fucking confirmation letter, will you.
and oh! my increment! /smack

if you were wondering what the glimpse of light is, i think its the olympus fe-20.
yeah im cheapskate. XD

2 more days till christmas.
OMG COME FASTER CAN OR NOT!!!!!

hello koala anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment