Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Know, Nursery Rhyme Come True and My Twin

Stress is when the only place you can turn to...the only sanctuary...no longer makes u feel at peace.
Stress is you know things are never a fairy tale but still look forward to it just because...you believe that it's gonna be fun.
Stress is...

when the fucking aircond sounds as though there are a million crickets trapped within the ventilator.

So I found the perfect regime to curbing stress.


Excretion.
The Peanutxz Theory says; "The more hampered you feel, the better the stamina."
It was an hour of non-choreographed action. Having all those waste flushed out in a go is...damn ons.

I know that works...for me.
Because to a certain extend, I understand myself.
And I'm sane enough to know what I can or ought not meddle with.

I might not sound convincing in this aspect but...I is bigs. At least my head's big so I guess the brain should be consistently balanced in comparison.
Literally and metaphorically.
So to those that understand the rant that I'm going about here, just let me. I just need the smile and pat on the back. Or if you can maybe a physical hug.

Because this is the emo-phase and everything that is churned out WON'T seem too...free from mental derangement.

Now I know why last week was such a blast.
It's to compensate for this entire week.

PMS LA JUST LET ME BE CAN?!
Thank you.

-----------------------------------------

Now moving on to a happier note, instead of greeting me with a sleepy but warm Good Morning just earlier today, Daddy said...'Suzie's out looking for food! Quick snap a pic!'

Okay. Sure. Erm...

Suzie who?

Oh yes. My house just turned into a mini National Geographic. Suzie's the cuckoo that decided to build a home in our garden with 2 of its boyfriends.

So, ruffled haired with an eye closed from the beaming sun, I grabbed the camera and a stool then risked my life just for an artistic shot of 2 tiny eggs.

I was pretty sure the 2 bouncers weren't around. Suzie was no where to be seen. No Pterodactyls. No Saber-Tooth Tigers, I mounted the stool and clicked.

Oh wait no, before the clicking, something flew in OUTTA NO WHERE and flapped it wings on my face. I could feel it brushing across my cheeks and there Suzie was. Cock-staring at me. Wings still flapping.

Background song playing: Sing a Song of Sixpence (lyrics - ...when down came a black bird and pecked off her nos...eyes). GAH

So much for an artistic shot. This was accidental.
I AM NEVER GONNA GO NEAR THAT NEST.

----------------------------------------

On a second happier note,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING!
*WET KISS*





6 comments:

  1. the pis is nice.. but how come abby looks so benggang behind u? she 'mm song' u hugging evan! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phwoar cipats rofl...
    yah she jeles kut. TEEHEE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah babe.. are u trying to make more people 'wet' with your wet picture? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. most importantly, did i make u wet? TEEHEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought that wet picture was of you doing a peel off mask on your neck. my my, i'm so innocent. hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHAHAHAHA my skin too smooth zit?! ROFL

    ReplyDelete