Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I...was tagged


by Cherloyy
..
Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
*Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.*

Tsk tsk...tags are horrid. i shudn't have done it last time. NOW NOW, dun go saying that i deserve it. i was just trying to get more ppl to blog. see i so nice. ok shutup lets go. (is the pic supposed to be part of the tag? :S)


*
1. What do you look for physically when you first meet him/her of interest to you?
Fingers...and earrings can? :D...ok i made that question so i'm gonna say the 2 things that u look out for. MEHHH
*
2. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Hmmm...no i don't believe so. i is power...if i don't confess means to hell with u la...not good enuff.
*
3. Have you ever have a crush on someone that now, when you look back, you feel silly?
Yes. fullstop. enuff...NEXT
*
4. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Baby, let's go together wan or not?
*
5. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
:X...keep my mouth shut. why share my knowledge with shallow people. :D!!!
*
6. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I don't like this question. But i dunno wat to change it to.
*
7. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
I IS POWERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
8. Do you have something special with you all the time?
erm...my ability to talk? like...non stop?
**
[[ =PART 2= ]]
*
*Best place to cry?
Under the shower. On the bed.
*
Who do you love the most?
1 only? tsk tsk this question is salah oso.
*
Name one person you'd like to date NOW?
James Mcavoy...or Ron Ng...ok let's make that 2 persons again. YAY!
*
Ever hated someone so bad?
So bad...i'm not even kidding. Damn bad like until now still hating. LoL!
*
The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
hmmm...that i'm slim? walao damn evil.
*
The last person you had a beer with?
With a whole jin gang of people. and only one can. tsk tsk...
*
The last person you went to the movies with?
Daddy...Mommy...EAGLE EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*
The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Jasmine
*
The last person you hugged?
erm...my honey? yeah...
*
The last person you yelled at?
deep down inside i was yelling...at the duck.
*
In the last week have you kissed someone?
yeah
*
Danced crazy?
OMG NO!!! SO SAD!!
*
Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Today in the office. reason need not be stated. whenever there's the duck, there's anger. YES!
*
If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wish for more wishes...hey! i'm just copying the answer from yinng. she made me greedy not my fault.
*
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Maldives...then trick for an all expense paid trip for my family and a few friends too and REFUSE TO LEAVE!
*
Where would you wanna be right now?
On the beach, with a long island in hand, lying bside a fucking hot hunk...dun ask doing wat la!
*
Are you old fashioned?
If you mean do i wear shoulder pads and high waisted pants? Nola i think im not. TEEHEE!
*
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I do not love them back
*
What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Tomyam
*
Five facts About Me:-
- I love to rant.
- I hate snakes
- My family is my priority
- I'm efficient in conning money out of others
- I don't like to answer questions liddat because i don't really know what to write. Either i don't really know myself or...I have too mch to say. :D

Five things that excites me:-

- Food
- Liquor
- Sunshine+Beaches+Sea
- James McAvoy
- Clothes+Heels that fit me...
-Money

oh sorry got extra. omg no place for Shia Lebeouf...no place for Ron Ng...no place for so many things!!

Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- Katy Perry - I kissed a gal
- Takashi Sorimachi - Poison (YES STILL! Don't laugh! It still makes my day hurh!)

Whoever nak buat...buat je la.

PX IS OUTTTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment