Tuesday, March 24, 2009

it's final

I

FUCKING

QUIT.

*throws confettis*

have a feeling i'm gonna regret...at least a little.
but nothing beats the joy of slapping the piece of letter of her face. YES!
and i'll miss the peeps there as well.
but argh, the star says that something comes to and end today and i'm ahead for something bigger and better. WOOOOOOOT. i trust you. if it's fake i'll get mommy to resign cos they failed me. Hmph

OK friends...you can start calling me again.
i think i can layan now.

digressing, i is sads i can't go for Disney Princess on Ice.
it would've been so much better than A Mei. I guess.

OMG I WANNA CLUB.
HERRO HERRO!! SAPA MAU?! FRIDAY ONS?

** btw, i need to give a 2 months ++ notice. Why ++? cos i was being nice and said yes for her to find sum1 to replace me before i leave. BUT anything more than that, just kiss my bit fat fair arse.

GOODNITE

No comments:

Post a Comment