Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally...

IT'S DONE!!!
i is super happy.
I HAD FERERO ROCHERRRRR SUNFLOWERS and LOTSA ROSES!!
i really melted like a marshmallow.
i never tripped AKA i had a good stage walk.
i exchanged external moisture excreted fr the pores of the skin with everyone i love.
i sang Negaraku like i am damn freaking proud of my country and jakun-ed towards the end of the ceremony.
i had Kampachi. YAY!!!

super happy face ok. kena smooch by papa mama in front of sumwhat millions of people. i laps u both. i is proud of you both for not detesting a jakun daughter like me. :D

the 2 loves of my life. HELL YEAH!!! mwahs babe. love ya.

U SEE!! SO NICEE KANNNNNNN...
haiiiiiii!!!!!

super suka sayanggggggg!!! althou u din come. i still love u okay!!!!!

the oni imperfection is that my crush wasn't there.
my che foo is always jeles that i secretly am in love with my sister. lalalalaa...
and she couldn't be there on such an important day because she had to be chained at home eating ginger and changing soiled diapers.
BUT NEVER MIND K!! we go studio and take 100 shots. then we buy them all. and i wall my room with all of it. YAY!!!

more pix later la k.
i wanna makan my marshmallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment