Friday, February 13, 2009

Never Give Up on the Good Times!!!

Too Good To be True...
was what the manager commented about me when i went for the interview today.
ptah!
waste my time. go away!!

---------------------

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 9 friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the memo from.
5. What A is...it's left unknown. Just fill whatever you feel is right

Oh btw, no.5 is added by me. XD

*****

(I'm only using my English songs cos...the chinese characters @*&#*&$@()#)


-IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
#The Prettiest Thing ~ Norah Jones
A:I'm sweet...you could stink but i'll say that. promise!

-WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
#Melody of You ~ Sixpence None The Richer
A:Awwwww...

-HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
#Moon River ~ Audrey Hepburn
A:BORING and COLORLESS

-WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
#Outta My Head ~ Ashlee Simpson
A:Fuh!

-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
#Bleeding Love ~ Leona Lewis
A:Love me sumbody, Love me!!!

-WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
#A Sorta Fairytale ~ Tori Amos
A:Really? you guys do? awww...ok now shut up dun say anything

-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
#Somebody to Love ~ Anne Hathaway
A:Gosh I'm really pathetic!

-WHAT IS 2+2?
#Des que j`te vois ~ Vanessa Paradis
A:See how i failed my maths?

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
#Pieces of Me ~ Britney Spears
A:Don't you just LOVE ME?!

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
#Everyday is Exactly the Same ~ Nine Inch Nails
A:Ok this is getting traumatic...

-WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
#Don't Know Why ~ Norah Jones
A:Is it me or are my songs bad?

-WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
#Apologize ~ One Republic
A:OK MY SONGS ARE BAD

-WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
#Last Dance ~ Donna Summers
A:*BAWLS*

-WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
#Falling Slowly ~ Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
A:*bites trembling lips*...HEY I LOVE THAT SONG!

-WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
#Bleed it Out ~ Linkin Park
A:Hmm...it's all about blood isn't it? Confirm i have vampire blood. CONFIRM

-WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
#Sexyback ~ JT
A:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
#Wishing You Were Here Again ~ Emmy Rossum (Phantom of the Opera OST)
A:Can I now stop commenting this is freaking me out.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
#Feelings Show ~ Colby Caillat
A:Yes it means the way i treat u...is how i feel. so if i dun look at u...go away.
JUST KIDDING

-WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
#When You Wish Upon a Star ~ Pinocchio OST
A: How bad can that be?! Or is the focus supposed to be on Pinocchio? :S

-WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
#Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire ~ Nat King Cole
A:Cos...it reminds me of Petaling Street? Woi...i dunno la.

-WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
#Break So Easy ~ Jonathan Rice
A:WHAT?!

-HOW WILL YOU DIE?
#Finally ~ Fergie
A:When the world ends? YAY!

-WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
#Once Upon a Dream ~ Sleeping Beauty OST
A:But I still want to...

-WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
#Beauty and the Beast ~ OST
A:OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...eh wait...he turned into a prince eventually so...OKAY LA!

-DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
#So Close ~ Alan Menken
A:COME CLOSER LA! STAND SO FAR FOR WAT?! hmph.../kicks.
XD

-WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
#Let it Snow ~ Michael Buble
A:Yeah if it's as bad as 'Day after Tomorrow'

-IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
#Precious Things ~ Tori Amos
A:Like...the death of my dog? hmmm

-WHAT WOULD YOU SAY, WHEN YOU MEET YOUR BOSS?
#Sorry ~ Buckcherry
A:...(continued from the top) I QUIT...FUCK YOU

-WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
#Never Give Up on the Good Times ~ Spice Girls
A:HELL YEAH!!

just in case you were wondering if the songs were shuffled from a gramophone...no you're wrong. i lull myself to sleep with my ipod. if i shud decide to switch the tv off hence the old, boring, slow, unheard of and disney songs.
cos they dun scare me.

i'm bored. i'm gonna do all the tags i c and tag everyone i know.
HAH!

Happy Varentine's Day Eveliwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment