Thursday, February 19, 2009

and then she landed...

while waiting for my digestive system to perform it's own task after yet another awefully late dinner, my mind has reached an agreement with my fingers that, yeah my blog needs a proper update...not tags.

well...

erm...

so...

ok i have nothing much to say. the only seemingly interesting thing that has happened to me within the past week was, me, slipping off the bothersome slope down blady old uoa, ending on both my knees.

AND being BORN with swollen ego, i raised to both my feet ensuring no1 saw...in a FLASH.

*ok confirm no one saw*...

*no one right*...

*damn it hurts*!!!

so i sat down again to give my poor weak knees a little massage before moving on. can cry okay. thank god really no1 saw. phew!

and while walking back to my car, i thanked my own quick reflex to react by pushing my body forth instead of falling back on my ass. i do believe that if i were to be nourished from young, i could've made a summersault, flying kick to the east and landing safely on my feet or foot maybe. depending on my mood.

BUT...no one would've seen that award winning choreography anyway so...it shall remain to be one of those random thoughts of mine...yet again.

ok digestion almost there. *tick*...hair dry. *tick*...

time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment