Saturday, May 17, 2008

I IS BACK

i had the bestest sunshine, beach and liquor holiday.
i swam among the colorful fishes, i sunbathed and i drank on the fucking beach.
everyone said i failed in becoming ah neh neh...
*px is depressed*

it takes a load of energy to move my arms now.
there are insect bites everywhre.
my hair's so dry it can be braided by jst clamping it together.
my right arm's bruised.
my shoulders are burnt

but i will never ever forget the blady two days.

i miss everyone giler babi sial.
do u all miss me toooo???
:D

p.s- i won't be swimming for the next two days
p.p.s- i can't sit still now cos i feel as if i'm floating on water...
p.p.p.s- my lips are still salty and dry
p.p.p.p.s- it's not fun being Ariel. i almost became salted px
p.p.p.p.p.s- my shades fell behind...i think sum mermaids added it to their collection d.

underwater pix not with me yet...later la...tido.

No comments:

Post a Comment