Friday, April 6, 2007

6th april 2007...cheerios MSD!

and that marks the end to my internship.

which means more sleep, more time to on9, to deal with my hair, my skin, my room, my wardrobe, my loved one's', my weight (for the very important may12th), and the list goes on and on and on and on and on...
but it's so ironic cos i resisted b4 to go to the star jst because mommy was there. and now she's still there and i loved the past 3 months. NOT TO SAY LOVED...bt i had fond memories. which is good enough.
it started off well...and it ended awesomely. the boss, the team and the colleagues gave a farewell dinner to the roomate and me at tgif, the curve and the bill came to rm293. holy moly. but it was really great. i'll miss them so much. the boss' cranky preverted jokes, the sarcastic yet so trusted yoons, the slightly lembab but cool uncle...the distant relative kong fai...the pouty ha-mee quah, the office, the toilet...and the cafe that gave me a farewell food-poisoning as gift. pfft...bt it was still memorable...

the team and the birthday boss acting sexy

the boss and the px at tgif


the yoons and the uncle

yoons and px acting stupid

i'll miss u guys so mch man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment