Friday, June 30, 2006

i love you...u love me...

we're one happy family
with a big big hug and a kiss from me to you
won't you say u love me too...

that song...is sick.
and gay...(HAH! I LIKE THE WORD GAY! DUN CARE HOW I USE IT!! IT'S GAY GAY GAY!!)

i still prefer bananas in pyjamas...but then it seems no one does. how come barney comes to town but the bananas are left behind?!!

anyway, i was in 1U shopping with bajafei and i came across this Barney poster at the entrance. i took out my phone wanting to take a picture of it...and then...LO AND BEHOLD!!! THEY WERE ON STAGE!!! SHAKING THEIR ASSES!!!



i wanted to get up on stage. but it seems oni kids, height of my knee can go...sigh...at least i saw barney smiling at me. i hope he knows i'm looking forwards to B1 and B2's visit. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

30/6/2006---2++pm, SS2, 7/11---> SAW ADAM CARRUTHERS BUYING SLURPEE, MALAY MAIL AND DUNHILL LIGHTS. i...said nothing. stoned. damn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i...still...detest...

period.

No comments:

Post a Comment