Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Epic.Fail


Currently listening to:
Muse, Origin of Symmetry

Sometimes...being too adventurous...isn't a really good thing.
Which is why I trust the current stylist a lot because he's able to...keep me grounded.

Sorta.

You see...I HEART AGYNESS DEYN.
Like...HEART.
And no I'm not a lesbian if you've been wondering, like how most of my female colleagues do.

They obviously have not seen the bitch side of me. Oh well. XD

Anyway, yeah. The intention of growing my hair long like how it used to be back then goes down the drain...over and over again. Not only that, the hair goes shorter and shorter.

Epic.Fail

So after the last cut, Fei Yin said that, I resemble Show Luo.
Ok I find him funny. He's quite cute.
But having some hairstyle that resembles him or Wu Zhun or G-Dragon or...or is it Dragon-G? HMMM WHATEVER IT IS, no. They kinda spell Lala-ism.

Hence, I decided to trim it.
The sides were getting slightly too thick anyway so...off to Hair Profile @ Sri Hartamas I go.

I guess this is the first time EVER, I did not go with any pictures to guide him on the shape and style that I was looking for.

Oh well in my mind...it was this.


Cool ey?
I know...

And with the new frame that Yinng got me last week, I'd prolly look like this...with some styling and Gatsby-ism.


Lovely.
Sometimes, I wished I wasn't in the corporate sector. Then I can go all blonde again. And risk getting disowned...once more. ROFL

Anyhoos, even if I had darker hair, it'll probably somewhat look like this...


Right?

Wrong.

Universal truth number One. I totally do not have her features.
Huge forehead, flat nose, thick lips...what else?

Number Two, I definitely do NOT have that body and height.
Which makes my face double the size of my hips aka arse and head six times bigger than it should be/look.

So with this look...


Instead of looking like Aggy, I look sadly like...

Courtesy of TVB

Do I even need to point out who I'm referring to?

Niaseng.

It'll grow.

Just in time for Hong Kong.

*Drops on both knees and prays*

Epic.Fail.To.The.Maximum.

13 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAH...BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA THE TVB DUDE IS EPIC HILARIOUS!!! anyway i think your hair is not that bad, it's cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the picture this morning, I couldn't stop laughing hokay!!! Although I damn suka dia (Ron Ng), KENOT WEH BABICHEN! DAMN 7 UGRY!! LOLOL

    Eh I'm starting the Mari show tomorrow. *lower lips tremble*. All of a sudden I wanna watch sumthing emo. GASP. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. watthe~ i scared i will like you pls. u is damn funny la~!!!!! and the photo comparing is damn alike la..................... congrates~
    *walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G.

    0_0

    -_-"

    We need to do dinner so I make sure your hair is not alive! LOL

    But hair will grow la *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahahahaha! i heart px's new hairstyle ... so corporate that u look like u're going for 1st day at military camp ...! hahaha ... dun worry woman, eat up your vitamins and ur hair should grow in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn awesome!! Now what you lack is a bag pack. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muahaha! You look exactly like Ron. Not that bad lar. It will grow. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. semua.evil.

    i style d post another pic. pls tell me i look slightly hotter k. spankews.


    signing off,
    the peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO ROFLROFLROFL

    u're so comiao!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg u look soooooo adorable!!
    i think u look cute in this hairstyle!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. definition of cute sheryl tan: ugly but adorable. *BAWLSSSSSSS*

    u dah baik?

    ReplyDelete