Sunday, April 5, 2009

P.S I Love You

despite the once again heavy eyelids after a full goblet of red wine and some crappy proposal for an upcoming project, it suddenly struck me that it was only 4.30am and...hey it's a saturay night!! nothing shall go to waste.
10mins into the movie, the tear duct decided to just excrete, and my body was spun dry. geeez was it beautiful.

i never really fancied gerard butler. he seemed a little too chu yuk.
WAH KENOT MAKE IT! DAMN YENG SIAL CAN JUST DIE IF I WERE TO BE HOLLY.
i dun remember the book being this good.

i'm not usually accustomed to reading romance novels. or rather i don't read anything that doesn't come with blood, fangs...and a huge ration of humourous good sex.
kidding.
i shall watch it again. YAY!!

------------------------

i can't start the countdown because i don't really know when exactly the last day is.
and this fact is getting on my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment