Thursday, April 2, 2009

after the storm

there's still rain.
and flash floods continue to occasionally occur.
it's just that i've already learnt to not give it a fuck. :Þ

u know, there's a reason for 'emergency leaves' to be implemented.
the term simply means...'i-am-not-fit-to-work-so-fuck-you-bitches-lemme-crash'.
obviously it doesn't work in the advertising line.

i admit that i did have fun (at a certain point) throughout the arduous 38-hour journey.
like...walking around bare-footed as thou i'm home, lying on the couch yakking on my phone while the rest were slaving their lifes off, morning walks at 430am wondering if we can indulge in sum dimsum breakfast cos we were brain dead and best of all, illegally popping a bottle of red wine that could've cost me my job if it were to be found out.

and the blissful part is- ko-ing at 1130pm after all the mess knowing u have an entire day ahead of u, WORK FREE.

but then this is no disney. it just never turns out right.
sumtimes, u wished phones never existed in this planet.
the loathful sight of the-one-whom-i-refuse-to-name makes me feel like hammering my head on the concrete wall that i have 2 more months down to go. and no i dun mean my client. althou she can be as pain as a rusty nail in the asshole.

now i can't wait to go to shenzhen.
GAAAAHHHHHHH

digressing, i'm sorry babi i had to spread this disease but...
MYCHONNY ROX!!!!!!! youtube him please everyone.
and just die laffing.

back to topic, hmmm...i was deliberating...not sure if i shud mention this part. but i'm sitting here in 1 piece and i'm pretty sure i'd like to look back 1 day in the future patting myself on the back for leaving the company with the shit that they've put me into so...

so here goes, i was 80% confident i could drive myself home after everything despite warnings from the natnat, thepig, themonkey, several frens and most of the colleagues that i ought not to. it's indescribable what a luxury it was to finally be able to go home. u think i could wait for anyone to come pick me up and send me back to kjg?!

5 secs in my car, my eyelids met each other and decided to make out and wet.........ok i mean i started to tear from the drought that my eyes were suffering from. i was...falling asleep. i had to sing out loud along deafening music but to no avail. so i thought, hey! since i had no breakfast and lunch and it's almost 8, why not have a bite?! so i drove into kfc's drivethrough.

5 cars before me...awesome...wat to eat wat to eat wat to...zzzzzzz

i was apparently intelligent enough to understand that my mind was giving up so the break was up and the gear was P. next thing i knew, i drowned myelf in drool and the car before me was ordering. REJOICE!!!!!!!!! sometimes i wonder if the cars behind me overtook and i'm like a thousand cars behind now but oh well...zinger burger rocks BIG TIME!! kept me alive that fateful day and brought me home safe and sound.

i love you zinger.
i shall divore quarterpounder.
goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment