Monday, April 14, 2008

HKFA & Something Stupid *updated*

i had one of the best Hong Kong Film Awards in the recent years.
omitting the fact that the presenters were totally out of topic, the Best Score sucked and someone totally did not appear (media tipu sial to make ppl watch!!)...it was goooooooooods cos i dig Warlords and Protege giler babi! AND I WORSHIP PETER CHAN! WHOO HOOO!!!

ok so i got all lynn's notes as usual. i'm gonna copy part of it not just photostat like how i used to...actually come to think about it, if i kenot finish by tmr i shall photostat. WAHAHAH! THANKEWS BABE!!! U IS THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!
i came back and dropped by Malaysia to meet the lucky pretty new lovebirds...AWWWW!!! CONGRATULATIONS HERO!!! U IS POWER!
then i came home and saw something that made me laugh out pretty loudly in my mailbox. i dun mean anything okay...just that i felt that it was pretty hilarious she made it so severe.

The World 's Best Kept Auto Secret
I have been driving (legally) for two decades. One would think I would have noticed the little secret on my dash that was staring me right in the face the whole time. I didn't and I bet you probably haven't either.

Quick question, what side of your car is your gas tank? If you are anything like me, you probably can't remember right away. My solution is to unco
mfortably stick my head out the window, strain my neck and look. If you don't do this in your own car you definitely have done it in a borrowed or rental car.
Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to share with you my little secret so you will no longer look like Ace Ventura on your way to the gas station or put your neck at risk of uncomfort or injury.
If you look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of a gas pump. The handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the pump. If your tank is on the left, the handle will be on the left. If your tank is on the right, the handle will be on the right. It is that simple!

I
don't know how you feel right now but when I found out this morning I felt cheated!
Why don't the dealers share such important information with car buyers? I don't understand why this isn't in the drivers ed manual? I don't get why any mechanic I have ever been too or know has even thought of mentioning this to me? The only possible explantion can be that all these people probably don't even know!

Go out and share the worlds best kept auto secret with your friends as this is information is way too important to be kept secret.

Ok...first of all i did not rent my car and i know really clearly the sides of the tank of all the cars that i drive at home. secondly, even if i dunno where the heck the pump is i wont go poking my head out and injuring my neck. thirdly there is sumthing called the rear mirror...or rather even the side mirrors...if still kenot c freaking buy the augmented wan so that everything will be magnified.

i admit i din know about the sign on my dash...but i don't feel as weird as sticking my head out and straining my limbs la...:S
what's the prob with stretching the hose over your car? kenot reach zit? mayb try driving nearer to the stand nxt time. and why dun u just pull the knob, wait for the cover to fling open and look into your rear mirrors instead of sticking your neck out?
just in case...remember to wind down the window the next time u wanna stick your head out ok.
:D

CherrÝînng ² .. .. Lôw " .:*:. ~|......|~ .:*:. says:
stick out the head.. sure woman driver wan!! hahaha!! damn sia sui!!
" CherrÝînng ² .. .. Lôw " .:*:. ~|......|~ .:*:. says:
u get down the car n check also not tat sia sui

totally agree la...like the following video that she sent...totally malyfying lor...why women drive liddat wan...if i have to resort in pulling the gauge like that...i'd just drive off. freaking repark your car lady.



i don't mean anything bad ar!! not trying to throw this at anyone...totally not u Mic and thanx for the info...exam coming...got law paper mst question things more oni ok. dun send me hate msges. hoho!!!

*UPDATE:

or mayb only malaysian cars are liddat? cos she lives in San Fran...MEHHH!! FRAUUDD!!!

P.S- my msn freaking blocked many many many many people without me knowing. so if u'd realized that i haven't been on9 for the past few weeks...u're blocked...cos i on9 everyday. and if u're still keen in keeping in contact with me just leave me a note lor...stress sial with such services. sue kao msn!

No comments:

Post a Comment