Friday, April 4, 2008

The Curse of the Legendary Oven

i'm a very efficient blogger.
my swissroll, still fresh and smoking hot from the oven is smelling wonderful.
and i can't wait to flaunt the aromatic chunk of masterpiece...

no one will ever reach my level.

even i have no idea how i did it.

RISE UNTIL LIDDAT U CAN OR NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

mahai the fucking oven hates me. where got pastry rise until liddat wan. like cameron highlands oni. hmph.

looking like a piece of tosai...tasting like a piece of sweet and flattened egg. i was actually praying that it'll sink then i can remove the skin and still roll it up...hide the ugliness inside la at first i tot...and then i flipped it upside down.

honestly, it's so pretty. like sum tie-dye fabric
marcus asked...'what happened?! got virus ar?'
blady hell...

to avoid the students walking in and out of the kitchen doing god-knows-what from peeping at my dead roll...i tried folding it up...STILL CAN WEI!!! 20% successful...out of 100000000%.

like the sardine rolls sold in utar...

it's still lying there...i Dunno wat to do with it.
mayb will leave it there for a moment for an autopsy later when mommy comes back.

R.I.P

Tonite do again...
HMPH!

-------------------------------------------------------

*updated


ssssseeeee...
the oven does hate me...
mommy came back...stood bside me and monitored. everything went ok.
ok la i suck.
BUT THEN I DID IT!!
HAHHHHHH!!!

p.s- carin leong! kenot laff ar! birthday this year i bake u 1 then u knw!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment