Wednesday, November 28, 2007

emo-fied

Emo 1:
huimin the so 'yeng' rep emo in class today suddenly cos i left out a thank you note for her in the last post. holy moly.


I IS SORRY MORRY AH MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LAPS U BYK BYK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo 2:
My beloved forever21 shades...snapped. i knw i've been throwing it around and it's been getting lost in my very huge bags but its the only pair that lasted me this long (bsides the one that sumhow dropped off from the horse ride in shanghai)...

and i sumhow did not bring it home but jst discarded it off at sum random dustbin in 1u. i is sorry...and it means oni 1 thing...

it's high time to get a new one. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

In Loving Memories
and no it didn't break cos my head was too big...if u were starting to wonder.

Emo 3:
My ipod decided to die when i was returning from campus this afternoon. damn emo. so emo...i decided to sleep and slack about it until sum1 is here to gip me sum aid. then i came on9, watched sum videos, pressed on sum buttons and LO AND BEHOLD...it's not dead after all. it jst...froze or sumthing. nat said my room was too cold. usually bodohfied statements liddat will oni b said by me but...confirm we're same kilang.

so i'm not emo d now and i can start preparing for my presentation tmr. WEEEEEEEE!

----------------------------------------------------------
WARNING- MONKEY BACK IN 12 DAYS. BEWARE ALL EARTHLINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment