Friday, August 25, 2006

oh uh...

blogging in an office where everyone is doing serious work and i can shake my legs eating cereals is fun!

the back is still hurting.
since i started my assignments, pinning my ass onto the chair infront of the comp for 24 hours a day...mayb 25, i have been begging everyone for yoko yoko. but i nvr tot of buying it myself. :D ...how cheapskate

the pain is still there...right where i got my shingels *shivers*

called daddy while strolling in tower records cos i was too freaking tired i needed sum1 really layan to layan me.

"back still pain...but then oni when i move my right hand...sumtimes...i'm afraid it's...you know...shingels"
"aiyoh...why everytime finals oni like that. u're definitely sleeping too late. ur body resistance is very low. u shall sleep earlier from now on ok."
"wokay"

i'm not gonna risk my final papers anymore. retaking an english paper is bad enuff. the subjects this sem are far than shit. i can't believe ms penny actually said...

"jst aim to pass ok? passing is difficult enuff."

yay...she's damn nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment