Tuesday, March 21, 2006

YAY!!!

haven't had the mood to blog for the past few days...or week.

practically had the worstest week of my whole freaking sem. sum1 pray for me for this sem to end ASAP...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! FAST!!!

at least sumthing nice happened. my presentation is done...there're 2 more to go but...at least 1's down.

AND I AM OFFICIALLY A NO P DRIVER!! WAHAHAHHA

whoever's license are expiring, don't fret. just get ur ass to the nearest jpj, give them ur photo, gip them the money(rm30 per year) and wait...count up to 60 and POOF!! it's done!!!

celebrated my new freedom at A&W yesterday with the mates. too bad i dun have a camera. i wanted to post how good my new license looks...(compared to the old wan) WAHAHAHA

anyway, i'm using my beautiful old 8250 now. i am still efficient in using it. HEH! anyone who reads this...and assume that i know u...pls...send me a msg so that i can keep your number will you? THANK YOU YOU AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment