Saturday, September 10, 2005

shingels...

According to BUPA- The first symptom of shingles is often over-sensitivity or burning sensation on the skin in the affected area. After a few days, a rash develops. It usually appears as a band, following the route of a nerve under the skin.

At first, the rash consists of small red spots and reddened skin in the same area. The spots then turn into small blisters, which dry up after a few days, and gradually form scabs. Once the scabs have fallen off, a small pock-mark may be left.

Shingles is often a painful condition. As the virus affects the nerves, the pain may continue after the rash has cleared, sometimes lingering for weeks, months or even years. This is called post-herpetic neuralgia. It is more likely in older people and in people who had a severe rash.

Great! cos that's what i'm having...don't come near me if you're terrified. It's contagious. STAY AWAY!

PR paper was fine today. i was writing so much the tingling sensation on my back wasn't felt anymore. After i put my pen down, i knew it was there...STILL!!

mei-ee led me to the clinic she went last week. it was closed. i went to one a few shops away. fei and soo yin went with me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

we were the only ones there. it was quiet but the place was nice...i mean, clean and it's...professional. the doc's name is Chan Wing Chit. HEY! he has my dad's last name. then i realized the name of the clinic is KLINIK KT WONG. why ar?

anyway, he speaks like benjamin, my mc lecturer. slow and deep. but he looks kinda cute!!! but he spoke in such a slow speed i was in there for at least 20 mins...gawd.

and he told me i might be suffering from shingels...DAMN IT NAT! U'RE RIGHT!!!

gave me a new course of medication. antibiotics...MORE THAN 20 PILLS!!! painkillers, a cream and a wash which is purple. looks nice. lynn will like it. HEHE

i feel like burning all my clothes just in case they spread. can i just cut the infected area away? urgh! it's irritating. and if it's really gonna be there for a very long time...god bless me.

MY PARENTS ARE COMING FOR DINNER!!! they're gonna make me worried cos i can foresee their reaction...

di- omg...it's quite bad.

mi- aiyer...tsk tsk tsk. so disgusting...

thank you guys. really helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment