Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another Weekend!!!

Spot the EXXXXCLAMATION marks.

Yeah. The weekend was pretty cool.
Because I survived being Home Alone...TWO days in a row.
*standing ovation*
*sniffs*

It's a milestone.
A Peanutxz milestone WTH.

Anyways, weekend was cool. Attended a wedding, recorded a cover, played with my NERF, splurged on...food -.-, went for a singing practise and...did a DIY mask.

First things first...the RZ requested that I try out for the music school concert that would be held in January. Would need to sing a song, and today was the tryout.
'twas pretty fun.

Such delicate hands...of...Cheah Renn Zhern. HEH

She told me her name was Amy.
And before she left, the teacher yelled...'TINA! Your father's here!'

I bet her Mommy told her not to expose her name to strangers. Especially odd lookin' ones. MEH

Most of the pianists there, wore glasses. REAL glasses.

Pianos ruin eyesight. I'm glad I stopped.

Ok jokes. I'm a loser for failing to like the instrument when I was learning it.

Her Dad, would be singing We Are The World. And reminded me a lot of Suffian.

Munkie, if you're reading this, you'd both have such pretty babies. *less than 3*

One of the songs played. I flipped around and saw Viva La Vida.
Would volunteer to sing. Unfortunately...

My pianist.

OH WAIT sorry. Pfft who'm I to say that. He's THE PIANIST.
Round of applause everyone. He doesn't believe in looking straight at the camera for pictures. So...vintage.

HAH

DIY Mask

Got this from Bubz. Check out her Youtube channel for more.


Apple Cider Vinegar + Sugar + Green Tea + Honey (MASK)

Apple Cider Vinegar + Green Tea (Toner)

So, if you realize that I've suddenly disappeared, it means I've done this wrong and I'd probably have turned into Quasimodo or some sort.

See you every Halloween, if so.

Pay's out.
Which means...I have aside a little money, to buy...random stuff. As a hugeass portion went to my NERF, I forked out RM5 for this little can of candy I found in Daiso.

I've never really shopped in Daiso before until Choo Ki told me about it.
Needless to say, I went wild when I saw this.

Also seen in:

Totoro

Graveyard of the Fireflies

Not like I can eat the colourful bites of happiness but...shaking them and hearing the klonking sound makes me feel...chirpy. XD

Oh and Hau`oli la hanau (Happy Halloween in a-you-guess-it-language)



If you've ever commented or liked any of the random videos that I've posted, you rock!
Mahalo Nui Loa!

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot tq for not making me look fat. YAY! wtf.

    Nice cover yo. Maybe you should dress like going for dinner everytime u make a video. Got more 'feel'..hahahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know RZ can play piano....

    ANGKOR! ANGKOR! I want more songs from Peanutxz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pretty babies!

    Btw, the photo of the music sheets, instead of "Money, Money, Money", I read it as "Monkey, Monkey, Monkey" :P

    ReplyDelete