Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Home

Feels like it's been a while.
But fact is...it's only been 3 days.

I ashamed to admit that...I missed the internet.
A lot.

*insert offensive criticism for my shameless internet dependency *

Not having Twitter, Blogger, Youtube and FB (ok this I don't mind not having) is as good as not having internet at all. China has their version of ALMOST everything.
QQ, BB, TuTu, Lala...-.-"

Anyway, trip was good.
Why? Cos I spent about 12 hours on the plane, 7 hours working, about 5+ hours shopping and the rest for eating and sleeping.

Wow.
Who wouldn't want a trip like that.
Pfft.

But no, it was a good trip. I need to reiterate that I'm proud to be Chinese.
Even though the locals kinda named me an Asian of all kinds but a Chinese.
Which ass part of me looks Korean by the way? Pfft pfft.

If you're wondering, I went to Tianjin.
Go read about it if you're interested. Cos I haven't been there long enough to know exactly which part on the globe it lies at. Yay

In short, it's massive. It's growing. And it's bloody polluted.
Locals were sweet though.

Stories about cultured-soft spoken-Chinese-people, wild-ass-shopping-spree, awesome-greasy-stinky-tofu and probably-an-almost-haunted-hotel-room-later.

Feeling a tad woozy from the turbulence. I hate flights.
But before that, one of my many best buys...

Bumblebee Extreme Socks

Not like I'm gonna wear them, honestly.
But they were going at 10 yuan for 3 pairs (thatslikerm5for3whichmeansitsrm1.6666666667for1FTW). Awesome idea to keep my pretty feet warm in bed, don't you think?

Hell yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment