Monday, July 5, 2010

The Birth of a Wise Man

*bad hair day*

Your Dad taught you ABC.
My Dad taught me Supercalifragilisticexpialidicious.

Your Dad read you The 3 Little Bears.
My Dad read me Lao Fu Zi, the Bible (we're Buddhists anyway ROFL), Malaysian folklores and a whole book by Disney.

Your Dad bought you a dog.
My Dad brought me to Petaling Street and we had a day with the dogs, cats, birds, fish, rabbits, chameleons, worms, flies and pigs.

Your Dad taught you how to draw a stick man.
My Dad taught me oil painting, wet-in-wet, tie-dye, wash, sketching, geometry, symmetry and how to decorate a Christmas tree.

Your Dad sat by you when you were in the hospital down with Dengue.
My Dad filled my bedridden days with stories of Hercules, The Archilles' Heel, Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, the Opening of the Red Sea and...Lao Fu Zi.

Your Dad gave you his money.
My Dad gave me his everything.

Walao.
Can beat me or not in cheesy posts?

Happy Birthday, Di.
I Laps You Big Time.

Pre-Birthday Celebration @ TGIF
Niece not fully recovered hence the absence of the Nat and family.

Therefore, there will be another.
When ar when ar? XD


Mommy's Cheesecake.
Anyone wanna order?


7 comments:

  1. fuyo...terror wey...i wanna cry lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your awesome dad! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa ur post really cheesy la.. bet ur dad will cry after read this post! btw my dad rocks too!
    Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, so sweet! loved how u write it =)

    btw, i didnt know u read the bible. omg, u might even know it more than i do, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuyoh, so sweet! Btw, my dad never teach me ABC. He teach me how to ride bicycle and panjat pokok rambutan LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok.. i finally get to comment.
    leong pei xzan, u should patent that poem..
    print it out big big, laminate it.. i'm sure di will exhibit it in the hall! wahahaaha

    i so suka the last pix! will steal it for my brog :P

    ReplyDelete