Friday, May 15, 2009

Sin & UNICORN SHOPPE

Honestly, with the amount of time I spend at the gym and studio weekly, all the alco that I had today would have destroyed the entire plan. SIN! Tapi maciam lama tak minum. Gembira tau! Hmph.

Pix with evanboi. I'm officially naming u that here. XD
No u can't choose. Either that or i call u S*** Y**. *chuckles* (quote).

The niece is much better. Managed to wave and smile and show me her newly learnt clap this morning before I left for work. Awesome!!! Kids are wonderful. Especially when they're nieces. LOLx.

Come to think about it, I still have posts that are sibeh overdue.
1) China
2) Wern's farewell
3) Erm...ok don't remember yet.

Anyway, everybody please spread the word.
THE SISTA HAS A SHOPPING BLOG. Awesome aint' it? It's pretty much like all the other blogs in the sense that you come online, click and run your scroller up and down until you spot something you like.

The difference is, we have SIZES. So yeah...if you're not the size of a midget, with a 18" waist, head over and have a glance. Buy if you need to. If you know me...well of course you know me since readers here are only invited, I'll see if I can give you a 1% off.

JUST KIDDING.

Just go have a look. More to come...promise. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment