Thursday, March 6, 2008

PolyJuice Poh-Syen

i needed to detox.
therefore, i downed a cup of mud.


it seems it thickens really quickly, it was my first time and i was kinda gelabah. so i stirred it with my finger instead. :D

and 3 secs later...


it looks like mud, it tastes like mud...
check out the residue. lke the mudmask i slap on my face every nite oni...
*burp*
*px waits in the toilet...*

-----------------------------------------------

i'm supposed to be doing my assignment. but i'm currently lost for words.
blogging helps.
it makes my brain function.
i guess...
or maybe the thought of watching PlayboyCops (dun laff!!! i proudly express my affection for shawnyue wan okay!) and malibu-ing with the ppl this weekend brightens me...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok back to work. if not tzewurn marah later. teehee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment