Saturday, March 29, 2008

I ROCK!!!!!

cos i picked my blades up and glided my ass off in putrajaya. *peace*

not really my blades la...my pair of purple rollers from standart 6 are too hideous to be used anymore. practice in my room mayb can. so i pinjamed nigga's...and i lost everything i used to have 10 years back. SO SAD LOR! the oni thing i could do now is to glide forward. stop oso tak tau d!!!

leen, do u remember last time i used to blade bhind ur house with vonne and then jump over the drains...then usually end up crashing sial wan...?!?!?!?!(lucky nvr fall into the well). no more d...now dun jump oso will crash...sibeh fail can cry. dun laff! 1 month later i'll b flying lke mighty ducks again i tell u!! u wait!!!

so we all stopped at a taman in putrajaya near the 10km bridge and the guys all started gearing up...while i jst stood there whining cos i takut. *malu sial*...then sumhow i put it on many minutes later...tie oso Dunno hero had to do it for me...and then i was going at 0.5km/h...or was it 0.05km/h? haih but then at least towards the end ok d la...can jalan d...kenot stop oni...sum1 mst grab me or i crash myself onto sumthing ie- lamposts or drains. cun? cun!!!

Mat Roller Poster

U ROCK YINNG!!!

SK-Hew (cos he's so fair he reminds me of SKII), PX, Yinng, Hero

After...Hew hurt his ass. awwww...

Everyone was practically zooming past me. i'm like driving a ganjiu wherelse they were using ferraris on a F1 track. fast nvm...ade style wan...hmph. u wait!!! nxt time i go figure skating. LOL!!!!



Yinng told u not to hold it sideways d!!! nxt time u skate i hold camera!! i video u!!! *rofl*

damn malu kan...i din knw they these things at putrajaya. i tot it was oni in sgpore. woot!

--------------------------------------------------------

i dun like midvalley.
althou i've been there 2 days in a row...i still don't like mv...cos they got many many scary construction workers and many nice shops jap lap d. mehhhhhhh
anyway, AWAKE wasn't that good. it was approximately 1 1/2 hours...but it felt as thou it was 1 1/2 days. jessica alba not that hot oso. cis

then today we went on a shopping spree for the princess.

Baby kenot wear nvm...gip max. :D...SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mommy said if the baby's chubby the buttons will pop. WEE!

it's very small...really...all my barbies can wear.

oni fits 2 of my fingers. :D

adjustable. can wear up to 21 years old. dun believe??

........................................

...................................

............................

....................

...........

.....

...

.

SEEEEEEEE!! TAK TIPU!!! DAMN WORTH IT!!
can cover my tennis-court forehead.

baby clothes are fucking mahiao. shud start collecting now.

ching ming tmr. holy moly.

goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment