Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the couple things that i wont be able to do anymore out there...

probably the longest title i've ever inserted.

but yeah. i'll miss these inappropriate gestures that i've thought to be extremely normal even when it is packed with other people.

totally despise students that score doing this jump. but wtf. i'm not a student. my grades stink. i have all the reasons to do fucked up poses.

hold a malibu bottle and run around with a reindeer headband when christmas is...5 years away.
have colleagues do gross poses together after lunch (hence the crowd) in IKEA.

*grins*

a boss that's scarier than me.

facebook and msn during office hours...which i was initially forbidden to do but I DUN GIP A FUCK. HEAR ME?! I DUN GIP A FUCK.


playdoh during working hours. throw shit around and u get people clicking on 'LIKE' after posting it up on facebook.

lunch for 5 hours.

karaoke. free flow. all paid for.

and last but not least...
.........................................
...................................
.........................
..............
.....
.

imagine if id to do this in sunway.

do u think they'd lock me up forever?

6 comments:

  1. oh-my-gawdddddd
    *cant close jaw*
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobbb, I'll miss you for the next... well, 3 weeks I have left here :P

    After that, we'll go for work-free dinners and enjoy life without worrying about work :D

    Awesomesauce :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nat nat- now u'd know why i miss the company despite all the complains. LOL

    munkie- I'D MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...actually i miss you aready. /sad. can i come for ur farewell? XD

    extend an invitation, specially for me...WILL U?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got no farewell for me lah. 2nd time leaving no need farewell lah :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun care. i'll throw 1 for u. i'll bring all my malibu bottles. fill it up with water cos u can't drink ok? teeheeee...

    ReplyDelete