Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Test...is not out...

went twice this afternoon although the nurse said she'll call me when it's out.
one of it she spotted me coming down the stairs and just waved me off, giving me a signal that she'd call me. then, i called them in the evening, and she said that it'll only come tomorrow.

WOI!!! DUNNO PEOPLE GAN JEONG ZIT?!?! DUNNO HOW TO CALL WAN ZIT?! DAH LAH BYK KALI TANYA!

ma chibai.

i realized the pressure increases when the dad's inspecting me.
i told him that i felt a little flushed in the office. as i was speaking, i felt my face getting warm. *shit*...then as he looked longer with a concerned face telling me that my face and ears are flushed, i think it'll pop the termometer if u place it on my skin. POOOOF!

haih.
why liddat.
gotta do competitive tracking.

tomorrow...please be good. PLEASEEEE.
bisingnye.

No comments:

Post a Comment