Friday, January 19, 2007

WOT---> Way Over Time

10pm is a fucking awesome time to leave the office. don't get me wrong. i'm not as hardworking. i...had no choice.

being an angel (as i've tried to act as 1 in the office...and i think i'm accepted as a partial one WAHAHAHAHA), i had considered leaving a note volunteering to go back today. but if my phone really starts buzzing at 8am, confirm i'll say, 'No Prob. Gip me 45mins'...hang up and start cursing like how my bosses do. :D

i'm not saying i'm not enjoying my work. at least i do not only handle photostating and phone picking anymore. and although i can be utterly blur at times, hey! my work is still handed in in a piece okay?

if my bosses see this lke how my mom said they would go stalking ppl's blogs, i will lose all my tasks and stay with photostating. O_-

but anyhow, i can't fully remember wat i did the past week besides helping to update the ticketing, made 130++ calls until the operator hung up on me (which is even sadder), help allocate seats for the gods high high on the floors above us and go crazy bombarded by telephones juggling 2 at a time.

and as my life was turning superbly monotonous (sleeping at 10++, waking at 7...even my gran doesn't do that anymore), i decided to head to KLBA with fei and miao miao for the badminton match. and holy...............................i finally got so close to my standart 6 sweetheart that lived in my wallet, i can smell him. smells CK-Eternity. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! he's older, he was a little worn out...and he's already a dad. but...WHO THE FUCK CARES MIEN!!!


he was so nice he leaned next to me, lowered himself a little so i won't look lke a hobbit and he SMILED! *faints*...staying in the office for 25 hours doesn't matter anymore. lalalalalalalalalalalallalalala

after that, miaomiao said i dun look so sissy...i was scared to ask them to take a picture with me and needed fei to grab them so that i could speak. so i braved myself and asked him if i could have a pic with him. no idea why i spoke in english bt he smiled and said...'yeah. ok'...damn man. he's so.........cute?

damn. cna't upload pix. the pictures mst b too good looking hence blogger is jealous. wahhHAhaAHAHAH

party tonite. and it's raining. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!....

p.s- HAPPY 21st BDAY CHERRY!!! (backdated to 18th January 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment