Monday, January 16, 2006

frustration

i am frustrated over people who are so not self-reliant

i am frustrated over people who do not forgive...even if they do, they dun tell

i am frustrated over pj drivers...certain pj drivers

it's such a nice place to release the annoyance heaped in me right at this fucking moment.

i'm the class rep. NOT THE RUBBISH COLLECTOR!!! I DUN PICK UP TRASH!!! enduring an irresponsible person to join my group for assignments over and over again is way too exasperating! and please do not mention a slight bit that i'm merciless...i have been far too nice for the past semester.

and i owe my apology to the someone whom i left out in informing about today's class. i swear i never meant it.

************************************************************************

back to happier times

I GOT MYSELF A KHAKIS TODAY!! WHOO HOO!!!

i'm spending way too much. i get either a top or a bottom every outing and it's getting out of control. but i can't stop myself. i dun get barred from my finance minister...and chinese new year is approaching...NOT MY FAULT RITE?!! HAHAHAHAHA

there are certain things i would like to do A LOT currently:

i) sleep b4 gym
ii) go rock climbing in 1U and genting
iii) get a thicker mattress
iv) buy steven strait's cd(thanks to tammy koo for introducing...pfft!)
v) watch FEARLESS
vi) learn wushu

i wan a nice sports shoes badly. the sponsorship agreement i sent to my finance ministers have been approved today. MUAHAHAHAH!

last week's gym was total hell. every workout is doubled. could barely walk after running on the treadmill. and my tighs were killing me. when it's almost getting better, it's time to head back to the gym...*sobs*...my poor limbs. but it gives me a sense of achievement...it means i did stretch my muslces...hahahahhaa

**Chinese New Year in 2 weeks. No sunny weathers, no strong wind...it's been raining almost everyday and it's really dampening the spirits. who should i thank? I WAN THE HOT SEASON BACK!! GIVE ME THE SUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment