Monday, November 21, 2005

I AM NINETEEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

YAY!!! i'm officially 19.

i'm lack of attention...what TT defines as LOA! WAHAHAHAHA...SUKA!!!

had a great day today. despite the irritating soar in my throat.

woke up around 11+ today, worried sick that i might fall ill. i was shivering in the shower thou the water was up to 100 degrees...until i put on my jacket.

left for the pj, picked fei up and headed to The Curve.

MAKAN KIM GARY!!! can u freaking blieve it?! i can't believe it myself. i actually requested to eat there...cos i wanted something with soup. and i ate the 'minced pork with vegetable'. BAGUS!!
then masuk Redbox. sang from 3-6.45pm. sounded like a turkey cos of my throat. TAK BAGUS!!
mei-ee n jw joined us around 1/2 hour after fei and i started getting high!! WAHAHA

then went to Midvalley. supposed to eat in Itallianies but then MingYang didn't have transport there so changed our minds. ate in San Francisco. had spaghetti bolognese. damn HUGE portion. with loads of cheese and minced beef. FUIYOH!!! so 'jai' wei. but then it was really good. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

jalan2 around mv after that and left around 10++.

reached home. bathed. 12am, got my presents...WAHAHAH...happy giler. got an mp3 player that i've been wishing for since dunno when. I LOVE MY SIS!!! WHAHAH...got a watch from cm and i finally get to use my Guess bag from my parents...LOVE ALL OF THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

uploaded the pix. unarranged. check out la...
19th B'Day


and thanx to all the pretty babes and the 2 handsome hunks for the cropped jacket. LOVE U GUYS! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment