Wednesday, August 24, 2005

notes all over...

i just realized today someone i knew was secretly reading my blog...ALAMAK!!

hehe...but i'm not gonna say who. but i just don't understand how come little gals can be head over heels over him. there's only one explanation to it...

GALS NOW HAVE NO TASTE!!- (u reading it now?? jgn marah yeh sayang! HAAHAH)

harhar...

finals in a week and a half.

i is no ready- i can't seem to make the sentences sound nice. ALL UR FAULT LA FU!

i have 5 thick stacks of notes on my room floor and i'm supposed to complete them by the 6th. ok. not really the 6th la. there'll be only a paper a day and we are given a day break after every paper...PHEW! they have real brains!!

my dad fetched me back to my condo in pj to get my freaking notes. and went to 'KIWI's XPRESS' in phileo for lunch with my mom. the food was...GREAT!!!!!! go try it one day. right opposite The Star's building. serve great steak, KIWI JUICE, cocktail and TIRAMISU!!!!! *slurp*

i should be studying. but i also wanna get my arse up at 930 am tomoro for a swim. can't afford to get myself to work out in the gym after 2 days of strenous exersice. the last time i headed for the gym everyday was about 2 months + ago...sigh...MORAL OF THE STORY- DO NOT LAY OFF FOR TOO LONG!!!

should i sleep or should i study...ok. i'll study for 2 hours then sleep. BRILLIANT!!!

i read a mail a while ago. we shouldn't keep a tv near our beds as it releases some magnetic waves etc. i don't only have a huge tv right beside me, it's on...the entire nite. WHY?!

cos i'm afraid i hear weird noises in the middle of the night...period.

No comments:

Post a Comment