Wednesday, June 8, 2005

sincerity...

phew...settled my summons today. THANK YOU MEI-EE!! she was absolutely wonderful. all out rayu-ing- for me so that the idiots would lower the charges given...it was lowered eventually. but not as low as i said it is...*secret*. but i guess i shall from now on live on white bread, cereals, vegetables, fruits, milk, biscuits...shit...that's a lot of food. BUT NOT SOLID FOOD! i can't bear to spend anymore when flashbacks of getting my fat arse to the MPPJ and POLICE STATION(oh my fucking god) fills my mind. and i still don't think it's my fault. thank god my family says it's still fine for me to drive...;)

back to the topic. define sincerity- genuineness, honesty, earnestness blah blah blah and the list goes on. it didn't really cross my mind the intensity of this word that essentially reflects our daily life, our relationships and frenships. how easy it is for us to find a true friend and how difficult it is to maintain the friendship. i've been around my closest pals for almost 10 years now and i've never(thanks god...teehee) really experienced any adversity...or is that word too strong? watever. it takes 2 to tango...ms.angela, my snail-paced english lecturer reminded me of this phrase. is it thoroughly the opposite party's fault if a bond goes haywire? and what IF it really does? FOR GOD'S SAKE, don't just put it aside, thinking it has never occured. IT HAS and fix it! it's not easy for someone to find a true friend and if one party's not willing to talk it out, the rest would UNDENIABLY be history. think people...grow up!

i sometimes wonder whether i'm too sensitive or am i really unable to communicate to some people that intimidates me. not even initiating a conversation. praying hard that i'm just being touchy, the pressure does arise everytime we're together. it wasn't like that...or maybe she was rite. it's just her. so i shall just be my irritating self! HAHA!

OK! nvr really tot that i would actually write something so beefy in my blog. it spoils the whole atmosphere. it started to be really really sweet, cute(ugly but adorable)...and pink. but now it's all dark and gloomy, full of cheesy words and really really depressing paragraphs!!! damn damn damn...this is not right. NOT RIGHT!

!! This place shall be restructured soon...VERY SOON! and i shall add more of my photographs...gonna steal them from tammy's, linda's and albums all over...friendster's 12 photo space is no longer enuff! AHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment