Monday, July 13, 2009

O.M.G

there are other reasons for you to refresh ur browser besides getting updates and viewing Facebook OR Twitter. that's when the clock's striking 12 and you know by then a new movie would be up for grabs...so bad it's a now...
OR NEXT WEEK.

so being the kiasu me...work was suspended for 15mins while i kept refreshing the GSC site.

LO AND BEHOLD,

I GOT MY FREAKING HARRY POTTER TICKETS!!!!!
(background music: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!)

Signature, Gardens okay dun play play.
My virgin movie.
Ah...beauty!


i'd have preferred rupert's version but it doesn't really matter.

I'm kinda convinced that my magical powers are back. i secretly, ungratefully and maliciously wished that the queen lady would not appear in the grounds of the uoa building this morning. POOOF! and so she didn't!! *swish and flick*!!!
swear so happy can cry ok.

ok back to work.
flowers anyone?
ORCHIDEOUS!!
*poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment