Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Brand New Start

it's been like...SOOOOOO long i've not been updating this piece of my masterpiece...ptah! until linda had to msg me thru msn to complain. hehe...thank you for doing that. it makes me feel that you still remember me! BOOHOO!!!
i've missed updating about the hk trip but nvm. will try putting up the photos if they're ready. to cut it short- it was fantastic...i still love hk.
i've finally moved into Jasmine Towers. the place here is not bad. started a class of PR today. the lecturer, Mr.GV is...not to say hilarious but he certainly knows how to crack jokes in between our long 1 1/2 hour classes! PHEW! and as usual, there're no parking spaces available. it seems we hafta pay about rm60 to get a parking space in the compound...but then they ran out of parking boxes..HAH! and we can't park outside cos those santa claus like uncles in white and black, usually in BIG bruce lee glasses will be writing on something i've received 3 times called...'SAMAN'...and all because of TAR. thank you.
my comp's not here so i'm thanking wisky for being so nice...letting my sit in her room, taking her time and space...and her comp...harhar *wink*
i miss home, i miss the holidays and i definitely miss hk...pathetic me.

No comments:

Post a Comment