Friday, August 26, 2011

*dusts self*

OHAI!!!

It's been a while.
A long...long while.

One, I've been too busy *coughs* lazy *coughs*
Two, Twitter does the job way faster.
Three...I'm lazy.
It usually suddenly pops up in my mind that I need to update about Italy.
WTF it's been too long, but I still very much do wanna talk about it. Perhaps if someone could just help manage the pictures I'd do up a post pretty quick.

Not that anyone is reading but WTF, I'm pretty sure I'd have Alzheimer's soon so there...er...next post. Jyeah...

I've been writing *never seem to complete*
I've been singing *for a probably non-existent crowd*
I've been waiting for a reply...that'll probably never come. Jun oh Jun, Y U NO REPLY.

Anyways, speaking of music, David Choi was here. I met him. He met me. I fell hard for him all over again. I'm sure he doesn't remember me anymore but...hate me bitches. He was HOT.

We look lovely I know. Kthanx.

And then a couple hours ago, I met Soler. Fell not as hard but, almost there.
If you know them *you probably won't*, THEN HATE ME TOOO!!!!


And finally, absolutely music related...I'm...
*wait for it...*
*WAITTT FOR ITTTT...*

I'm inking.
KTHANX!

p.s - you probably already know it all. pfft. twitter sucks now that i wanna blog more.

4 comments:

  1. ZOMG David Choi then Soler! (I'm more jealous of you bout meeting the latter.) AHHHH! I'm flying out Monday see ya X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hao po!!! soler brothers are cuuuuuuuteeee!!!! hatchu!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. how'd you manage to meet david choi?!?! yesihateyoulahhh. BYE. haha. you need to update this, womannnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. womaaannn, update pretty please? :(

    ReplyDelete