Tuesday, July 26, 2005

POLIS!!! MANA LU?!

my DAD msged me this morning and this was what the msg said...

'3am. mi heard noise. left room. saw man walking away from the window. shouted. whole nite no sleep. not coming down.'

ok. his msging ability has already reached the peak. so fucking good at cutting short the msg now even i can't understand him sometimes but this is the whole story.

my mom, as usual, heard something in the middle of the night and summoned my dad to get his ass out of bed to check it out. thank goodness he did.

they left the room and headed for the kitchen...and gasp in horror. they saw a man(only his back), holding a stick walking away towards my neighbour's house. my kitchen window(louise windows- just in case you didn't know, it's the cermin berkeping like those we had in class), the lowest one has been removed and they were on the verge of removing the next one. and if they succeed, they might have just entered my house, took away all the valuables. but that wasn't the most hazardous matter...

MY PARENTS COULD HAVE BEEN IN DANGER TOO!! thou they were already in...

my dad shouted and he ran off. and they were awake all night. poor thing...

no use having a dog actually.

besides keeping my parents accompanied and shitting all over the place, she's just one lazy, fat, bitch...HAHA...but i still love her.

back to topic. my dad called the police, worried the bastards might take the opportunity to burglarize our neighbourhood.

Whether or not they sent their ghostbusters troop out...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

grills would be fixed today. i'm glad but i think the figure of the man...or maybe he wasn't a man, walking away would haunt my mom for the rest of the month...maybe YEAR...hehe

for the first time in my freaking life, i rather they had bumped into something supernatural...telepathic...rather than being robbed.

if the 'man' was intending to drop by my house just for a night, i wouldn't mind. but if u're here to raid...fuck you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

there're a number of things i would really like to do now...let me name some of them. it feels so nice even it's just thinking...teehee!!

1) i wanna straighten the 'devil's snare' that has been holding on to my scalp for almost 3 months now.

2) i wanna get myself more t-shirts

3) i wanna get in shape

4) i wanna swim everyday

5) i wanna watch YUMMY YUMMY

6) i wanna get my VCDs from si mou so i can watch HARD FATE again

7) i wanna complete my PR assignment ASAP and i don't wanna fail

8) i wanna finish reading HARRY POTTER and the HALF BLOOD PRINCE...long-winded

9) i wanna go vegetarian. cos i haven't been eating vegetables for the past whole week.

10) i wanna install a full alarm system in my house and may all the intruders fall and break their nose. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment